Luxury Condominium ,when it comes to asset building, homeownership is one of the subtle ways to invest in an appreciating asset. Not only it is a great investment opportunity but also helps in upkeeping your lifestyle with the advantage of shared amenities. But if you are looking for a low-key investment in properties, you must look out for buying a condo or “condominium”. A Luxury Condominium is typically referred to as a flat or apartment in a building or a society. Now, this is an investment that helps you earn a rental income as well if you don’t prefer to live there.
But before we begin with our tips, let us first understand the basics of condominium and how it differs from other properties.
Luxury Condominium – An Overview
A condominium or abbreviated as Condo is a single individually-owned unit in a multi-unit property without the right of ownership of the land as a whole. So, if you are going to purchase a Luxury Condominium like Piccadilly Grand, you have to understand the inclusions of your purchase. You will only own the individual unit allotted to you but also have access to common areas like the lawn, walking pavements, parking lot, playgrounds, gymnasiums, and other facilities offered by the complex. Now, in a Luxury Condominium structure, the shared areas are managed by the homeowner’s association. And they act as the property management board taking care of the living and maintenance needs in the Luxury Condominium complex.
You can browse for the Piccadilly Grand ebrochure download to check out the facilities offered by the builders and assess the common areas from the individual units. Apart from this, there are several other tips for buying a good condominium without much hassle.
Tips To Buy The Perfect Condo
While several factors impact our decision to purchase a combo, some basic features make it a great investment. So, today, we will discuss 5 essential tips that you need to know before you purchase any condo.
- A condo, as mentioned earlier, is an individual unit and your right of ownership will only be the apartment. So, understand your requirement of buying a condo. Whether you want to buy it as an investment for the future or want to live in it. If the sole purpose is an investment and not living, then you can go for a flat that doesn’t pinch your pocket much and put it on lease or rent. This will help in generating secondary revenue. If you want to live into it, go to the next point to relate to living.
- Living in a Luxury Condominium is similar to living in a suite. The only difference is you don’t pay per night and it feels like home. So, when you are at the preliminary stage of prospecting out good condos, understand your budget and lifestyle. Don’t intend to buy a condo that is way beyond budget.
- Deciding on the amenities beforehand will help you cut down the costs of possession as the facilities and amenities will also add to the initial costs. So, if you don’t want a gymnasium or swimming pool, the cost of purchasing a Luxury Condominium will reduce effectively.
- Research the builders and the projects well before investing your hard-earned money into buying a condo. Most of the realtors in the real estate industry prefer early buyers and attract them by providing early bird discounts and offers. But investing your money at such an early stage is risky because you don’t know the lead time of the project completion and result. However, if you research well about the realtor and their earlier projects, it will help make an informed decision.
- Finally, download the brochures like the Piccadilly Grand e-brochure and make a detailed assessment through third parties. Evaluate the premise and valuation of the property through a certified assessor. You can also check for the property management association fees and regulations for your benefit.
Following the abovementioned steps not only helps you in evaluating the property but also helps you understand the price to cost ratio, benefits, and year-to-year valuation over a significant period. This will help you in deciding the risks and benefits of the investment as well.
What is a luxury condominium?
A luxury condo is a building within multiple units owned by a different individual. On the other hand, an apartment is a single house owned among a group of similar units. Apartments are designed similarly while condos carry a personal touch.
Are luxury condos a good investment?
A luxury condo is undoubtedly one of the best and most lucrative investments anyone can make. It frees the homeowner from the stress of general property maintenance and is an excellent source of passive income since one can always rent it out.